Payday Loans in Anchorage, AK
What are the minimum requirements to apply for a payday loan?
- 18 years of age or older
- U.S. Citizenship Valid checking or savings account with direct deposit
- Regular income of at least $1,000 per month
- Not a regular or reserve member of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard (or a dependent thereof), serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer
A payday loan or cash advance is a small, unsecured, short-term cash loan typically backed by a future source of income, often times your next paycheck or other anticipated benefit. These loans should only be used when truly needed, such as in emergency financial situations. They are not a solution to long-term debt problems. Be sure you understand the risks of short-term cash loans and please borrow responsibly. If you are facing long-term financial difficulty, please consider credit counseling, education or other debt-management assistance such as nonprofit financial counseling services in your community.
- Quick approval time.
- No application fees.
- Flexible payment options.
- Friendly customer service.
- Get up to $1000 within 24 hours.